We are looking to recruit an Instructor for the Department of Music at the American College of the Middle East to join our team in September 2018.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree in the teaching discipline (Music)
- Experience in teaching and/or relevant industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
The candidate should have a good understanding of the current trends in Education and Music and able to effectively relay his/ her knowledge to students. He/ she should be committed to ACM’s vision, mission, and educational philosophy and have a desire to make a positive impact on students and the community.
A career at ACM is an opportunity to work with accomplished academic and professional colleagues, offering competitive remuneration packages, in an environment that encourages diversity and innovation.
Our Human Capital team has a specialized unit dedicated to ensure that the relocation and settling of all overseas candidates is as smooth as possible.
Interested candidates should provide the following information to email@example.com :
- Availability date
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy