Coordinator and principal faculty member (Associate Professor or above) of the Graduate Certificate Program in Arts Management/Entrepreneurship and the undergraduate minor in Arts Management/Entrepreneurship. In addition, the holder of the position will coordinate the continued development of an online MA program that encompasses some of the same areas as the certificate program above but with the addition of specific area programs such as Leadership programs in Theatre, Music, Dance, etc.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
Coordinator of the Graduate Certificate Program in Arts Management/Entrepreneurship Courses to be taught:
AMGT 2013, AMGT 3013, AMGT 3023, AMGT 4970, AMGT 5013, AMGT 5030, AMGT 5970
Coordinate the continued development of an online MA program Other duties as assigned including the Arts Incubator program
Qualifications: Graduate degree and five years experience in higher education and its administrative aspects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with various leadership levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines, and manage high-volume workloads
- Knowledge and understanding of practices, methods, and techniques of long-range planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analysis/assessment of projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrate a broad perspective encompassing the arts and their administration
- Demonstrated success in program and resource development
- Must have advanced writing skills for creating works representing a strong record of publications and presentations
Applications must be submitted online at http://apply.interfolio.com/93825
Required documents include a cover letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae, list of three current references with contact information, and a list of courses taught. Review of applicants will begin on November 15, 2021 and continue until position is filled.
The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.