The Faculty of Applied Media provides effective teaching in one or more of the Applied Media disciplines (Graphic Design, Animation, Video Production, Applied Media, Corporate and Media Communication). In addition to teaching, the faculty plays a role in meeting the division research goals and objectives. Uses research activities to inform teaching and develop students’ analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will play an active role in curriculum development, assessment, and evaluation. The Applied Media curriculum is delivered within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. The faculty plays an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies, and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the industry and community. The HCT offers professional development opportunities to its Faculty in both teaching and their area of expertise.
- Ph.D. Degree in Applied media or relevant discipline from a recognized educational institution
- Holders of Master of Fine Arts with 5 years of relevant experience may apply
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in one or more of the Applied Media disciplines (Graphic Design, Animation, Video Production, and Corporate and Media Communication)
- Applicable relevant industry experience is preferred
- Possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends, and issues
How to apply:
If you are interested in working for the HCT, please apply for the position online by clicking this link: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/webforms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=38334&h=0
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.