We are looking to recruit an Instructor for the Department of Music at the College of Liberal Arts to join our team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant teaching discipline
- Publications in high quality journals is an asset
- University teaching experience and/or relevant industry experience is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
The candidate should have an advanced understanding of the current trends in higher education (focus: Music) and able to effectively relay his/her knowledge to students. He/she should be committed to AUM’s vision, mission, and educational philosophy and has a desire to make a positive impact on students and the community through scholarship, teaching and service.
A career at AUM is an opportunity to work with accomplished academic and professional colleagues, offering one of the best job remuneration packages across the globe and an opportunity for career and intellectual growth.
Our Human Capital team has a specialized unit dedicated to ensure that the relocation and settling of all overseas candidates is as smooth as possible.
Interested candidates should provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Availability date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy